This is the class discussion forum:
- Ask questions about the class in a way everyone in the class can benefit from the answer
- Contribute to discussions
- Share your recommendations for good reference articles, tools and other information about entrepreneurship, business planning and related topics
- Otherwise earn class participation grades outside of the actual class
- Note: For personal questions you do not want to share with the class, please contact the instructor directly
To help you find information quickly, there are 4 categories of discussion:
- Find information about class assignments
- Ask questions about class assignments
- Find general feedback about completed assignments
- Find information about the format of each class: Date, location, learning objectives and other relevant information
- Read the bios of guest speakers
- Ask questions about topics we discuss in class
Text and Readings
- Find information about assigned readings
- Ask questions and share your thoughts about assigned readings
- Ask questions, share resources you feel are relevant (links to good online resources, books, events, etc.)
How to Use the Class Discussion Forum
Make a post
- You need to be logged-in to make a post (see top menu at far right)
- To make a completely new post, go to Make a post
Browse posts or find a particular post
- Click on a link to the forum (in table above or from dropdown menu). Page down through the posts to find the one that interests you
- Use the “Search for: ” box (in the upper left corner under your name). Use a particular keyword or phrase to locate the exact post that interests you
Comment on a post
- You need to be logged-in to make a comment (see top menu at far right)
- Find the post that interests you, as above
- Enter your comment in the “Leave a comment” box, then press “Post Comment”
- Comments appear in the order they are made. Your comment will appear at the bottom of the list.
Who can post?
- Anyone who is a registered user of this website can make posts and comment in the discussion forum.
- All current students are registered users. Other registered users include: past students, guest speakers and other members of the business community.
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion forums, please contact the instructor and request a user account